Fast, efficient technical staffing precision-matched to your needs
HELP DESK - CONTRACT TO HIRE - SANTA ANA, CA -
$0 - $52,000
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity in Santa Ana, California for a Help Desk Technician who has 2+ years of experience supporting in an enterprise environment, and who ‘s background includes working with Microsoft technologies.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to customer problems of moderate nature to ensure customer productivity. - Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products (software and hardware) and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Attend and possibly assist in training sessions.
- Develop business and technical writing skills.
- Respond to after hour customer calls.
- Assist in maintaining Help Desk e-mail, by reading, opening/documenting information into tracking tickets and escalating to proper person or department.
- Assist in the developing and maintaining of a problem resolution knowledge base.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems. Escalates more complex problems to senior level.
- Errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service.
- Good communication, problem solving skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to use Help Desk standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
- Experience installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting all hardware and equipment, including but not limited to PC, Mac, phones and printers; hands on with Microsoft technologies.
- Broad range of network, desktop and mainframe knowledge is highly desirable.
- Maintains currency and high level of technical skill in field of expertise.
- Knowledge of basic System Administration functions. 2-4 years of directly related experience.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent work related experience required.
- Help Desk 2000 Certification as CHDP (Certified Help Desk Professional) within first year of employment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
@Tech Reference #:
Please use your browser’s “back” button to see additional listings.