Fast, efficient technical staffing precision-matched to your needs
RF Power Amplifier Design Engineer -
$0 - $140,000
This position will be part of an onsite team developing PA, RF switches and front-end modules for cellular handset market with the opportunity to participate in all phases of product development. Role includes managing products through the development process from design inception through product release. The RF Power Amplifier Design Engineer will work directly with transceiver architects, support staff and the Senior Director of Microwave Sales to complete project goals.
Develop RF power amplifier (RFPA) solutions using established and advanced architectures to achieve high levels of performance in customer systems. Responsible for designing, analyzing, documenting and verifying RF circuits and modules. Perform systems engineering functions. Verify and validate aspects of system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements. Provide technical support to characterization, test, product and qualification engineers. Support business development efforts.
• Expertise of Doherty amplifier system design and operation, load modulation and loss mechanisms
• Experience with DPD systems to characterize and optimize Doherty power amplifiers
• Knowledge of RF design tools (HP ADS, MATLAB, AWR preferred) and test equipment
• Knowledge of layout design tools (Mentor, Cadence)
• Proficient in microwave measurements and calibration methods: S-parameters, power, efficiency, source/ load pull, EVM, ACP, linearity and distortion
• Guide product development through critical stages from design to pre-production and qualification
• Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to generate design and test reports in co-operation with other designers in program
• BSEE with 5 – 10 years of experience preferred
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent US residency and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
PAY: $100-140K + Bonus
Contact: GIAO 408-961-9644
Email MS Word file resume: email@example.com
@Tech Reference #:
Please use your browser’s “back” button to see additional listings.